- Stand with a light posture.
- Raise your hands above your head , keeping them close your body. (As shown in the second picture).
- At the same time , sidestep to the left without moving your upper body.
- Transfer your weight to your left foot move your whole upper body left , leaving your arms , where they are, bringing your right leg with it.
- Your right foot lightly touches the floor and then goes directly backwards at the same time , drop your centre towards the floor as shown in the last two pictures.
- You not move your arms downwards.
- Project them forwards, thinking through your wrists.